HITCON PEACE 2022 - Call for Papers Terms and Conditions
By submitting to the HITCON Call for Papers website, the speaker understands and agrees to the Terms below:
1. By speaking at the HITCON, you are granting HITCON permissions to record, reproduce, distribute, advertise, and display your presentation in locations including but not limited to online at http://www.hitcon.org, in conference proceedings and in materials such as audio, video, printed and/or electronic ads, fliers, mailers, etc.
2. The HITCON Review Board will have access to all submitted applications and materials, and is provisioned under NDA with HITCON.
3. Since HITCON PEACE 2022 will have an online conference, every presentation will publish to the audience online. All presentations should be TLP:White. That is the material should be prepared as public publish one.
4. HITCON will provide one projector, one screen, wireless connection and one wireless microphone (if applicable) for the on-site presentation. Speakers are responsible for providing all other necessary equipment, including laptops and machines for their presentation.
5. If the presentation is deemed to be a work of plagiarism or a vendor pitches, HITCON may revoke the Speaker’s honorarium and the Speaker will not be considered for future speaking opportunities.
6. Part of speaking at HITCON requires the understanding that our Speakers represent the brand and the community that we loved. All participants must work together to provide values to their fellow attendees, speakers, corporate sponsors, as well as volunteers and staffs at the conference.
7. HITCON reserves the right to change scheduled speaking times as necessary. While every effort will be made to honor assigned time slot, speakers may be called upon to present at any time during the conference.
8. HITCON reserves the right to rescind an accepted submission without reason.
9. For those wishing to submit their paper, please apply for an account at https://cfp2022.hitcon.org then upload the abstract there for review before 17 June 2022. Please submit your proposal as soon as possible, if all time slots for this year are filled, HITCON reserves the right to close before deadline.
10. Speaker benefits and privileges include:
1. For regular session speakers in Taiwan, HITCON will provide a honorarium of US$400 for speakers. Admission to our VIP (TBA) party for onsite speakers. Lunch and desserts during the conference will be provided for onsite speakers, and a set of souvenirs will also be given as a memorial.
2. For international speaker who presents online, an honorarium of $700 USD and exquisite souvenirs will be provided due to compensate for unable to attend VIP party and donot need travel fee.
3. For international speakers who come to Taiwan, an honorarium of $400 USD exquisite souvenirs, and admission to our VIP party will be provided. In addition, the accommodation during 8/18 to 8/20 will be covered. According to vaccination regulations of Taiwan agencies, please note that you will be quarantined and manage your own health and HITCON will not provide any subsidy for the costs associated with quarantine.
Bugs or wheels? Feedback and support here.
More on contact [email protected]
If you have any privacy or security concern when contacting the HITCON Committee,you can
communicate with us through the use of following PGP public key:
Key ID: E40856AA Fingerprint = BE1D 0B31 2271 079C CB45 001E 76B9 DFE6 E408 56AA The public key is available at:PublicKey Download